The safety of both our customers and staff is our foremost priority, in order to support the Government recommendations regarding coronavirus we have taken the difficult decision to close both our parks from today.
This is for an initial 3 week period and thereafter we will follow Government guidance.
I hope you're all keeping well. We have had a number of customers contacting the office enquiring about the park reopening and whether we'd heard anything. Unfortunately, until the Government ease the lock-down measurers which in turn will allow 'East Riding Council' (our licensing authority) to grant us permission to reopen we can't advise customers further,
Once we are granted permission to reopen, we will update the website with full details and send an SMS message to inform customers. Stay safe...........
Monday 11th May 2020 @ 7:00am
Following the Prime Ministers televised address yesterday we are awaiting the publication of the 50 page official guidance, which will hopefully be released later today. This guidance in association with advice from our licencing authority will hopefully give us clarity on a provisional date we can reopen.
Until this time both of our parks will remain closed. Rest assured we are keeping the parks in immaculate condition, ready for your return.
Monday 15th June 2020 @ 4:00pm
I can confirm that we have been given permission to re-open both parks from Saturday 4th July. We will be writing to all customers to explain the new procedures which will be in place when we re-open.
Thursday 25th June 2020 @ 7:30am
Please click on the following link to view client letter reference re-opening on the 4th July @ 8am.